Spare Magazine Socks (MagSocks)
Click on the largest photo in the carousel to read the descriptive text and see the differences between Single Stack and Double Stack options.
CCW Breakaways Spare Magazine Socks or "MagSocks"
- Patented MagSocks are sewn with 2" Wide by 4 1/2" L Velcro "hook" material on one side and a spandex material on the other side - keeping your spare magazines in a known, secure & quickly accessible location
- MagSocks have a compression fit around your spare magazines like a sock fits around your foot . . . and pull-out easily for fast deployment
- Designed to attach to an inner Velcro lining inside the CCW Breakaways Holster-Pockets . . . along the hip-line-of-flexure for comfort & concealment
- Single and Double Stack MagSocks are the same outside dimension . . . but a Single Stack has one extra and narrower stitch around the perimeter which holds the magazine a little tighter
- Do not telegraph your capabilities . . . conceal your spare magazines!
- MagSocks store and conceal your spare magazines, tactical lights, pepper spray, or any tool you carry
- MagSocks stay Velcro'd in place when spare mags are accessed & deployed
- Do not telegraph you capabilities . . . conceal your spare magazines!
- MagSocks complement CCW Breakaways Systems and provide the Fastest Draw - Deepest Concealment - Most Comfort
Product Reviewed by the Gun Cranks at FMG Publications