What characteristics and features make CCW Breakaways the best tactical pant for the gray man?
Tactical Pants . . .
- that are NOT styled like law enforcement or military uniforms, but rather, look like normal styles of Jeans, Work & Casual, Khaki, Cargo Pants and Shorts
- that allow you to blend in and disappear in the crowd . . . and become the unnoticed gray man
- that provide all the tactical options, but don't scream "shoot-me-first"
- that do provide greater movement and mobility without groin-binding or holster-waistband-pinching
- that allow you to fight against violent attacks in stand-up and ground scenarios and allow you to jump-over obstacles, to knee strike, and to squat
But most importantly, Tactical Pants . . .
- that allow you to conceal and carry a firearm, obtain a pre-staged grip, and then allow you to deploy your weapon faster than any other concealed holstering or clothing method available
- have built-in holster-pockets with enlargeable "breakaway" openings for lightning fast deployment