In the EVIDENCE-BASED LEARNING video below . . . John Correia of Active Self Protection dissects and reinforces several of the most important CCW Breakaways' BASIC Training principles:
1. Always Carry Something All The Time (only 2.4% conceal & carry all the time), and
2. On-The-Street Violent Encounters Occur Real Close (reinforcing our
3 Steps in Distance - 3 Seconds in Duration - 3 Shots Fired Pareto Rule . . . also
So how do you solve the lessons learned in the video? Follow the Step-By-Steps below.
The FIRST RULE of a gun fight is, "have a gun!” The Crime Research Prevention Center tells us that only 2.4% of 16.4 Million CCW permit holders carry all the time.
CCW Breakaways holsters are built-in to Khakis – Cargos – Jeans so that you can comfortably carry all the time in normal-looking clothing . . . and always be prepared.
Step 1 : Watch this 1 1/2 minute Video
- You will learn how to get the deepest concealed carry method available.
- You will see the most comfortable gun holstering system in use.
- You will see the fastest access and gun deployment.
Step 2 : Get Properly Fit and Order
- Click this link to get the Proper Fit instead of using your existing pants sizing labels.
Step 3 : Receive Your Order and Learn How to Use This Patented Technology
- After your order arrives, click the images below or this link to watch a video to
Step 4 : Sharpen Your Concealed Carry Skills & Become Tactically Proficient
- The CCW Breakaways website is full of scenario videos and articles. Continue to train and drill the basics. Practice smooth fluid motions.
- Draw one-handed . . . not with two.
- Understand Most Street Encounters are 3 Shots Fired - 3 Seconds In Duration - 3 Yards In Distance.
- Draw Standing. Draw Seated. Draw while moving away from your target.
- Be covert. Dress in normal business casual and comfortable clothes. Blend in. Do not telegraph your abilities.
CCW Breakaways ushers in a new era for tactical proficiency. In close quarters (zero to 12'), access and deployment times are crucial. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars and days with a high-speed tactical trainer . . . usually learning to draw and deploy in 1.5 seconds. CCW Breakaways will allow you to draw in 0.6 seconds for under $90 . . . and develop the skill in minutes.
With CCW Breakaways there are no holstering performance trade-offs. You will have deep concealment and be covert because you are wearing normal-looking clothes. You will be completely comfortable while wearing your concealed firearm with no pinching or stabbing in your gut. You will have the fastest holstering system available for close quarters survival.